Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Spiritual Connection

I don't know how spiritual you may be, but for me, everything has some sort of spiritual connection. Even the people I meet on a day-to-day basis. I feel as if a particular thing, or a particular person may have more of a spiritual connection then any other specific thing or person. As crazy as it may sound, I feel as if some of us are spiritually connected from the beginning, and we so happenly find our way into each other's life unintentionally.

I will never forget the man I met four years ago. I was so young, and clueless. I didn't realize what was happening. I have always been an open person. I am not shy. I say what I think. Though, every time I would see this young man, I could not speak, I could not move. All I could think about was how fast my heart was beating. All I could see was him. Everything else just blurred around me. Four years later, I still get that way. I never understood why I would get like this. I have had many of what you would say "crushes" on other men and would be the first to go up and speak to them. I have never felt this "weakness" before in my entire life.

Though it may sound like the beginning of a love story. It ends shortly after it begins. Being a young teenager, I thought that this was my prince charming. In my defense, Taylor Swift didn't help too much either. Though, after developing my beliefs, and growing into the person I have become Today, I must say that I truly do feel a connection with this one particular human being.

No, I am not saying I am madly in love with this man. I am not hoping to create some fantasy love story. Over the past four years, I have just recognized signs that have become very clear to me that I do see a connection. Though, unfortunately this man has found his connection with somebody else. Though I am hoping the connection that I see, he may one day see too. As crazy as this all may seem to you, I feel as If I am correct about this connection, it will one day lead us back into each other's life. Not as lovers. Maybe not as even close friends. But just two simple human beings, sharing one line.

No comments:

Post a Comment